Yoga Teacher Training & Transformation Immersion : Manitowish Waters, WI
Journey to your best self - body, mind, spirit!
Immerse yourself in Northwoods magic and yoga to end 2019 on a positive and fulfilling note. Wake up to the lake with meditation and yoga, spend the days connecting to nature, gaining yogic knowledge and empowering self.
Tara has devoted herself to this study, traveling the world, following top yoga masters, mentoring world-class trainings in order to create one of the most comprehensive yoga teacher trainings found anywhere.
You will learn proper postural alignment, yoga anatomy, history and philosophy of the practice, and particularly how this applies to your life. Upon completion, you will be able to teach a mind-blowing yoga class. But most of all, you will experience transformation in your own life and be left forever changed. And you will graduate as a certified yoga teacher by Yoga Alliance.
- Learn how to build a powerful yoga class & create an experience
- Find your personal voice, core passion & life purpose
- Spiritual Eating, Detoxification & Optional 3-day Juice Cleanse
- Gross Body: Understand anatomy as it relates to yoga postures
- Subtle Body: Chakras, Nadis & Koshas (Emotional/Physical Realm: Body-Mind Connection)
- Ayurveda: Determine your own Dosha type and the relation to Ayurvedic medicine
- History of Yoga, Philosophy & Ethics
- How the 8 Limbs of Yoga can play a part in your life today
- The Business of Yoga - branding yourself, marketing & writing a killer bio
- Create an At-Home Practice
- Create a Yogi Lifestyle
- An attitude that is forever changed!
- Organic vegetarian delicious gourmet meals
- Room & Board (optional/additional)
Manitowish Waters, Wisconsin
Training held in the midst of the Northwoods with nature and lake views.
Spring 2020 Schedule
Week 1: May 6th - 13th, 8am - 8pm
Week 2: June 3rd - 10th, 8am - 8pm
Arrival: May 5th & June 2nd, with opening session at 5pm
Departure: May 13th & June 10th at 5pm
COST: Super Early Bird Pricing $3000 until November 1st! $3500 until February 15th $3850 with payment plans available. Price includes chef prepared gourmet organic vegetarian meals. *Add $500 to all pricing options for lodging.
T Nolan Yoga is a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance. Therefore, upon completion of the program, you will receive certification to become a nationally recognized 200-hr Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200).
Questions? Send me an email: email@example.com
What To Expect From This Teacher Training
FAQs interview with Jill.