Yoga Teacher Training & Transformation Immersion
- Learn how to build a powerful yoga class & create an experience
- Find your personal voice, core passion & life purpose
- Spiritual Eating, Detoxification & Optional 3-day Juice Cleanse
- Gross Body: Understand anatomy as it relates to yoga postures
- Subtle Body: Chakras, Nadis & Koshas (Emotional/Physical Realm: Body-Mind Connection)
- Ayurveda: Determine your own Dosha type and the relation to Ayurvedic medicine
- History of Yoga, Philosophy & Ethics
- How the 8 Limbs of Yoga can play a part in your life today
- The Business of Yoga - branding yourself, marketing & writing a killer bio
- Create an At-Home Practice
- Create a Yogi Lifestyle
- An attitude that is forever changed!
- Room & Board (optional/additional)
Camp Jorn YMCA in Manitowish Waters
Training help in a cozy log cabin in the midst of the Northwoods with nature and lake views. Accommodations available right here!
4/26 - 5/4 Week 1
5/31 - 6/8 Week 2
$3850 includes meals (Early bird through 12/1/18 cost $3500)
$100 Application Fee (non-refundable after 3 days), applies towards tuition
$500 Deposit to Register (payment plans available; please inquire)
Luxury Nash Lodge, lakeside log cabin will host the training.
Accommodations available right here!
Private Room $750 for the entire stay,
Shared bunk room $375 top bunk / $400 bottom bunk
Shared Group Cabin Bunk-style $200 (entire training).
T Nolan Yoga is a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance. Therefore, upon completion of the program, you will receive certification to become a nationally recognized 200-hr Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200).