Yoga TEACHER TRAINING Transformation immersion
T Nolan Yoga is a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance. Therefore, upon completion of the program, you will receive certification to become a nationally recognized 200-hr Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200).
Week 1: April 26th - May 4th
Week 2: May 31st - June 8th
Journey to your best self - body, mind, spirit!
Immerse yourself in Northwoods magic and yoga to start 2019 off right. Wake up to the lake with meditation and yoga, spend the days connecting to nature, gaining yogic knowledge and empowering self.
Tara has devoted herself to this study, traveling the world, following top yoga masters, mentoring world-class trainings in order to create one of the most comprehensive yoga teacher trainings found anywhere.
You will learn proper postural alignment, yoga anatomy, history and philosophy of the practice, and particularly how this applies to your life. Upon completion, you will be able to teach a mind-blowing yoga class. But most of all, you will experience transformation in your own life and be left forever changed. And you will graduate as a certified yoga teacher by Yoga Alliance.
- Learn how to build a powerful yoga class & create an experience
- Find your personal voice, core passion & life purpose
- Delicious Organic Vegetarian Cuisine w/Spiritual Nutrition & Detoxification Component
- Gross Body: Understand anatomy as it relates to yoga postures
- Subtle Body: Chakras, Nadis & Koshas (Emotional/Physical Realm: Body-Mind Connection)
- Ayurveda: Determine your own Dosha type and the relation to Ayurvedic medicine
- History of Yoga, Philosophy & Ethics
- How the 8 Limbs of Yoga can play a part in your life today
- The Business of Yoga - branding yourself, marketing & writing a killer bio
- Create an At-Home Practice
- Create a Yogi Lifestyle
- An attitude that is forever changed!
- Room & Board (optional/additional)
$3850 includes meals (Pay in Full before 1/31/19 = $3500)
$100 Application Fee (non-refundable after 3 days), applies towards tuition
$500 Deposit to Register (payment plans available; please inquire)
Location & Lodging
Camp Jorn YMCA in Manitowish Waters
Training help in a cozy log cabin in the midst of the Northwoods with nature and lake views. Accommodations available right here!
Private Room: $750
Shared bunk room: $375 top bunk / $400 bottom bunk
Shared Group Cabin Bunk-style: $200
What Expect From This Teacher Training
FAQs interview with Jill.
4/26 - 5/4 Week 1
Friday, 4/26: 4pm - 7pm
Saturday, 4/27: 8am - 8pm
Sunday: 9am - 12pm
Questions? Send me an email: email@example.com